Child Development Programs in Pembroke Pines, FL
Whether you are looking for a preschool, kindergarten, after school programs or just a place where your child can learn and play after school, Tanglewood Academy can meet your needs. We provide a wide variety of educational and socially stimulating activities to help your child experience well-rounded development! We offer preschool, kindergarten, and after school learning programs for various age groups.
At Tanglewood Academy, we provide the following types of programs:
- Toddler Education: We provide a safe environment where your child can interact with other toddlers in a stimulating social environment. Our well-qualified staff is readily available to meet all your toddler’s needs!
- Preschool: In our preschool program, we offer activities that are designed to help our students develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically. We also have plenty of interest centers and activities to make preschool more exciting for your child.
- Pre-K: With our voluntary pre-kindergarten (VPK) program, 4-year-olds can get the educational support they need before they enter into kindergarten. We offer morning classes, as well as full-day classes in the summer.
- Kindergarten: We focus on academics and other important areas of development in our kindergarten.
- First Grade: We have small class sizes, which helps us to provide more individualized attention.
- After School Programs: Our after school program is for children who are in kindergarten through the fifth grade. In this program, your child will have time for homework, indoor/outdoor play, and also take part in numerous fun activities.
- Summer Camp: We offer exciting and fun learning field trips during the summer.
Sign Your Child Up for One of Our Programs
Let Tanglewood Academy help you make learning and social interaction an exciting adventure for your little one. We would be happy to answer questions you have about our preschool, kindergaten, and after school programs. Please call our learning center today at (954) 431-8805.